We are here to help you
Be productive, be happy.
We offer a 12-month contract, billed annually or monthly. For your convenience, contracts auto-renew on your signing date unless you provide notice of non-renewal no less than 30 days prior to that date. Learn more about our pricing here.
While we’re unable to change or modify your subscription plan on a month-by-month basis, we’re more than happy to offer an early renewal to accommodate your business needs as best as we can. If you foresee any notable changes in your business that might affect your returns volume or processes, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager to discuss the best next steps. Learn more about our pricing plans here.
After you sign your contract with ReturnLogic, your dedicated Customer Success Manager will reach out to you via email to schedule your first onboarding call. From there, the timeline is up to you, we have 2 required calls to complete before you launch your return center. You can complete them on the same call, you can complete them in 2 days, or you can complete them in 1 week, your implementation timeline is up to you.
ReturnLogic, Inc accepts payment via credit card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express) and uses a third party (Recurly) to process all credit card payments.
No, currently we do not offer a free trial. ReturnLogic starts at $299/month. Check out our How it Works page for a product preview or schedule a demo with one of our returns specialists. View our Pricing Page for more information on pricing and current plans.
ReturnLogic was founded in 2015 but the idea started much earlier. We started out as merchants in the trenches, just like you. We know how daunting and chaotic returns can be, which is why we’re here to partner with you every step of the way as you grow and as you transform how your team handles returns.
- A return policy should contain straightforward, easy-to-read language on its own separate page that is easy to access from your ecommerce homepage. It’s important to include certain features in any return policy aimed at optimizing the customer experience and workflow efficiency. Review our free returns policy checklist here.
- Return policies aren’t something to set and forget. However, knowing where to begin can be a challenge, which is why we’ve provided a free return policy generator for you to get started.
With the average return taking 15 minutes to process manually, labor cost, the number of touchpoints, shipping labels, shopper churn, employee turnover, and loss of product value, returns can be very expensive. On average, retailers who switch from a manual process to a returns management software solution save $5 per return. View our Cost of Returns Calculator to calculate how much returns are costing you.
- A returns app is a great launching point for retailers starting out. Traditionally they are downloaded for free or for a free trial from an app store. Return apps are cheaper and easier to adopt, but provide far less functionality than return solutions.
A returns portal app for baseline automation can be useful until a retailer reaches between 50 and 100 returns per month. From there, retailers need to upgrade to a returns management platform or risk growth potential and profit loss. Returns management platforms provide more automation for customer support teams, more visibility and communication with the warehouse and operations teams, and exceptional reporting + analytics for management.
- Learn more about how ReturnLogic compares.
ReturnLogic is not a Third-Party Logistics Provider (3PL). ReturnLogic is not an Enterprise Resource Planner (ERP). ReturnLogic is not a warehouse management tool (WMS). ReturnLogic is not a shipping carrier. ReturnLogic partners and integrates with these types of companies to create an omnichannel and robust returns experience. Learn more about what makes ReturnLogic different.
Yes, of course. Our goal is to empower merchants with actionable insights from their reverse logistics data sources. ReturnLogic connects with ERPs, WMSs, 3PLs, etc. See our current list of partners and integrations. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, we have an Open API that allows for custom development work.
At this point in time, we do not offer bonus credit to incentivize exchanges. We help merchants deter refunds through other means instead of offering shoppers discounts. This may change at a future date. Learn more about all of our returns features.
Yes, ReturnLogic can handle returns for the entire bundle/kit or for returning a single item within a bundle or kit. To learn more about all our plans and features, click here.
ReturnLogic empowers retailers to accept warranty claims from shoppers no matter where they bought their product. Shoppers have the choice to submit a warranty return claim from purchases made on Shopify, or they can register their products for purchases made somewhere else (Amazon, eBay, etc.). Retailers can customize options for which locations or third-party partners they would like to accept warranty claims from. All warranties get handled and processed in the same place as any other return.
All features are included in all plans:
- Complete Customization – Give shoppers a seamless shopping experience with a branded returns center.
- Your Rules & Policies – Retain complete control over your returns process by implementing rules and conditions to match your return policy. Offer Multiple Return Policies and customize and prioritize policies based on special promotions or seasonal sales.
- Advanced Reporting – Know your most profitable shoppers, products, and policies.
- Disposition Management and Status Tracking – Keep track of the condition products come back in and know where every return is.
- Multiple Return Types (Exchanges, Warranties, Store Credit, Refunds) – Offer your shoppers refunds, store credit, gift returns, exchanges, and even warranty support.
- Printerless Returns – Allow shoppers to walk into any USPS location, display a QR code on their mobile device, and have the carrier scan, print out, and apply a label to the package for shipment.
- Automatic Approval and Auto-Processing – Approve or process returns automatically.
- Smart Inventory Management – Have a single source of truth for inventory and automatically keep inventory up to date
- Bundled Returns – Create policies to allow shoppers to return a single item from a bundled purchase
In an age when shoppers expect delivery in two days or less, the topic of free shipping often comes up. For some retailers, offering free shipping to customers makes sense for their business. Use our Free Returns Shipping Calculator to help you determine if offering free product return shipping can be profitable for your business.
Yes, with ReturnLogic, merchants can set up Printerless returns for their shoppers through USPS. Shoppers can walk into any USPS location, display a QR code from their phone, and have the carrier scan, print out, and apply a label to the package for shipment. Learn more about our features here!
ReturnLogic customers have the option to choose between ReturnLogic Shipping Solution and third-party applications like EasyPost and Shippo when deciding how to handle return shipping. ReturnLogic does not hold billing information for these applications. ReturnLogic Shipping Solution bills customers when a shipping label is created AND marked as either in-transit, processed or received. This is calculated bi-weekly and is billed on the previous 14 days of shipping labels. The cost of each label depends on the weight of the package and the zone of delivery. To see the ReturnLogic Shipping Label Service Chart, click here.
Couldn’t find what you’re looking for?
Head over to our help center to for advice and answers from the ReturnLogic Team.
Still couldn’t find an answer? Reach out to the ReturnLogic team.
Automate your workload, not your customer experience.
- The average return takes 15 minutes to manually process
- The average manual return has 10 different touchpoints
- The longer a return takes to process, the less likely it is get back in supply