Why Retailers Switched From Return Magic to ReturnLogic
- More features. More functionality.
- Advanced analytics and reporting.
- Flexibility for scaling.
Return Magic was a great app, but apps don’t cut it anymore.
Return Magic was one of the original returns apps for Shopify. However, retailers needed more. More automation, better reporting, and a tool that could scale with their growth.
See how ReturnLogic
compares to Return Magic.
Returns apps limit your growth.
There are tons of differences between a returns app and a returns management platform. Put simply, returns apps work well for smaller retailers but at a point, they just don’t cut it.
- Accept every return type: Exchanges, store credit, warranties, and refunds.
- Automate exchanges for something similar or for something entirely new.
- Customizable and powerful workflows.
- Branded and custom returns center.
- Complex returns like bundle returns or printerless returns.
Advanced returns analytics and reporting.
Returns apps don’t give you the insight you need to scale. Use returns data to identify toxic products and learn just how much returns are impacting the bottom line.
The returns platform that scales with your business.
No matter where you are starting from, ReturnLogic is designed to fit your needs, policies, and workflows.
- In-Store & 3rd Party Warranties
- Open API + Integrations
- Exchange Capabilities