To create an RMA for a customer you will need one of the following to search for the order: Customer Name, Email, Order Number, Order ID, or Order Name.
4. Select the correct order.
5. Some search criteria will produce multiple orders. If you select an order and it is not the correct one, do NOT click the back arrow. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click previous. It will lead you back to the orders list to search for the correct order.
6. After you find the correct order, select the items that are being returned by checking the box located to the left.
7. Enter the following information: Refund Type, Quantity, Return Reason, and any comments.
8. Click Continue at the bottom of the page.
9. Select the appropriate shipping instruction.
10. Click Continue.
11. Review the RMA. If the information is correct, click Submit. If something is incorrect, click Previous and make any needed changes and then Submit. Please note, if there are changes that need to be made to the refunded amount and/ or discounts this is done when you are processing the RMA. This can not be done while creating an RMA.