Please take note, if the item has already been "Processed", you will not be able to do this. Once "Processed" is clicked the return is finalized.
5. The screen will change. "Originate - Adjust RMA" will appear in the left corner.
6. Click on Return Reason and select Credit.
7. Click on Actions and select Save.
8. Please note, the following step will not apply if the original RMA was NOT an exchange or a warranty. A new window will appear. Select to Remove the Draft since there will no longer be an exchange .
9. Click on Approved.
10. Finish the refund by clicking Process and then clicking Yes. This will mark the RMA as processed.