Follow these steps to add the product(s) to an existing RMA:
5. Click on Adjust Return. The screen will update and will read "Originate-Adjust RMA" at the top.
6. Click on Actions again.
7. This time, select Add RMA Items.
8. A box will appear that will include all items that were purchased in the order. If an item is included from a separate order, see below.
9. Check the box next to the additional item(s)
10. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Add Items.
11. The screen will progress and the following information will need to be selected from the drop down menus: Return Type and the Return Reason. You may also need to adjust the quantity and add a comment.
12. Once the needed information has been selected, click on the Actions button at the top of the page.
13. Click Save and green box will appear stating the item was successfully added to the RMA.
* If an item is enclosed in the return from a different order #, a new RMA will need to be generated. To search for an order that included the item, go to the IQ module. Click on the "Customers" tab and select "Details" or Click Here. If you do not have access to IQ, you can also search for the order # in Shopify by using the customer's email address or name.