6. After this is clicked the screen will adjust and will read "Originate-Adjust RMA" at the top.
7. Click on Actions again.
8. This time choose Add RMA Items.
9. A box will appear that will include all items that were purchased in the order
*If an item is included from a separate order, see below.
10. Check the box next to the additional item(s).
11. Click Add Items.
12. The screen will update and the following information will need to be selected from the drop down menus: Return Type and the Return Reason. You may also need to adjust the quantity and add a comment.
13. Once the needed information has been selected, click on the Actions button at the top of the page.
14. Click Save.
15. A green box will appear stating the item was successfully added to the RMA.
* If an item is enclosed in the return from a different order #, a new RMA will need to be generated. To search for an order that included the item, go to the IQ module. Click on the Customers tab and select Details or Click Here. Alternatively, you can search for the customer's order in Shopify.