Follow these steps:
1. Navigate to User Settings or Click Here.
2. Anyone who will be using ReturnLogic, will need to be added as a user. To do this click on the green button at the top right of the screen labeled, “Add User”.
3. After you click the button, a new screen will appear. You will enter the Email Address and First & Last name of the new user to be added. Click Next.
4. Once you click Next, a new screen will open. This screen is used to edit the permissions for each individual. Click on each drop-down list and select the correct permissions for the user being added. After each category has have been assigned, click Finish. If you need to make any changes, click Previous.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 for each user to be added.
6. After the users have been added they will receive an invitation in their email to join ReturnLogic. Below is an example of where the users will be guided after clicking “Join the Team” contained in the email.
7. Each user will click on the “Get Started” button and will be directed to create a password.
8. Once a password has been made, the user will click “Save and Continue”. The account is now ready to be used and the following screen will be displayed: